The natural physiological intestinal microflora can be significantly compromised by external influences such as antibiotic therapy, radiation, surgery on the stomach, and also due to improper or unusual food, water changes, climate change and other canon rebel t3 conditions.
Fort regulates balance of intestinal microflora and normalizes its structure. Owing to its composition Fort exchange of normal microflora of the products, the drug helps restore normal intestinal microflora biological way and saves physiological and biological functions of the intestinal mucosa.
Included in the biosynthetic forte lactic acid and its buffer salts restore normal acidity value in the gastro-intestinal tract independently of whether the patient suffers from high or low acidity. Against the background of accelerating the development of normal intestinal symbionts under the influence canon rebel t3 normalized natural synthesis of fort short-volatile fatty acids provide restoration of damaged intestinal microflora in infectious diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, stimulates the regeneration of the epithelial cells of the intestinal wall, restoring the disturbed water and electrolyte balance in the intestinal lumen.
There is evidenceenhances the protective functions of the body by stimulating the immune response.
When using forte marked acceleration of excretion of in infants after salmonella enteritis, which is caused by the stimulation of the growth of the anaerobic intestinal flora acidophilus and its subsequent antagonistic .
Indications for use:
- violation of the physiological flora canon rebel t3 of the small and large intestines (during and after treatment with antibiotics or sulfonamides, radiotherapy);
- failure digestive syndrome, dyspepsia;
- diarrhea, flatulence, constipation;
- gastroenteritis, colitis; senile bowel syndrome (chronic, atrophic gastroenteritis);
- disorders of the gastrointestinal tract caused by climate change; hypo- and anatsidnyh state;
- enterogenous diseases of the gallbladder and liver;
- allergic skin diseases (urticaria, endogenously caused chronic eczema);
- salmonellosis in convalescence (including infants).
- hypersensitivity to the drug.
Use during pregnancy and lactation:
Use of forte during pregnancy and lactation is considered safe. However, the decision on the appointment of the drug takes the doctor.
Dosage and administration:
Hilak fort is taken orally before or during a meal, diluting a small amount of liquid (except milk).
The drug is administered 3 times a day:
- Adults: 40-60 drops to a reception;
- children: 20-40 drops per reception;
- Infants: 15-30 drops canon rebel t3to a reception.
After improving the daily dose can be reduced by half.
Hilak forte is well tolerated by patients of any age.
Side effects to date have not been observed.
Allergic reactions (skin rash, pruritus, urticaria); constipation, diarrhea.